Monday, May 5, 2008

What's Next

I just wanted to post that I've now found the direction I am going with the next few projects. Let's just say there will be lots of colors and one would find it in a church window ;o).

Yes, stained glass! But not actual stained glass. Just acrylic paintings of stained glass images.

First up is a crow ACEO and to follow is an angel (not sure what size). I'm not sure if there will more to follow that or not. But I am working on the crow now hoping to have it done today and the angel will be up next.

I'd give you a peak but it's in the sketches stage and many things could still change so we'll wait until it's done, kay? TTFN!

Jamie

No comments:

Evening Majesty

Evening Majesty
Sold ACEO

Orca's playground

Orca's playground
Sold 4 x 6 OSWOA

Sea Of Dreams

Sea Of Dreams
Sold 4 x 6 Acrylic