Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Finished!



Actually, I have completed a few pieces since I posted last. This one though is the biggest in a while. A whopping 16" x 20" canvas acrylic available on eBay currently. I finally got my gardens all cleaned out and they are fed as well. So I am good until next year. It was about 3 days of pretty tough work but it's finished. Yeah! Now I have a ton of planting and transplanting to do. But that's is usually pretty fun and much quicker for me. Now on to cleaning this messy house and getting ready for the ren fair coming up. But I better head off to bed now. Been up late doing chores and errands and listing an item. TTFN!

No comments:

Evening Majesty

Evening Majesty
Sold ACEO

Orca's playground

Orca's playground
Sold 4 x 6 OSWOA

Sea Of Dreams

Sea Of Dreams
Sold 4 x 6 Acrylic