Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Finished!


I got another ACEO done today. I am so inspired by fantasy art and always have been even as a child that I just love to paint it. With fantasy there are no rules. You are just painting a dream-like world...your dream-like world. Perhaps a small glimpse of heaven or what one might imagine it to be like.

I will be doing a few more coming up here. Perhaps in other colors. I think the green is pretty cool as I found the inspiration here on the web. But I think to make a whole rainbow would be an awesome idea. I won't be able to offer the originals as a set but would be available that way with prints. Anyway, here's me babbling again.

I'm going now to list this on eBay and off to the great outdoors to clean more gardens now that it's not raining today. :o) TTFN

No comments:

Evening Majesty

Evening Majesty
Sold ACEO

Orca's playground

Orca's playground
Sold 4 x 6 OSWOA

Sea Of Dreams

Sea Of Dreams
Sold 4 x 6 Acrylic