Monday, May 5, 2008

Finished!


Okay, so I was able to finish this ACEO today which I am happy about and it's now on eBay. I sort of was looking for it to look a certain way and it didn't really seem to go that direction. But I am pretty pleased as to how it turned out anyway.

It's titled "stained". Get it? :o)


I actually wanted to do the raven first as a study for the next one I want to try which is an angel. I wanted to learn how to paint the look of real stain glass...still learning that's for sure.

It was supposed to rain the last couple of days so I planned to stay inside and paint and it did nothing of the sort. So of course now that my hand is sore and needs a break and I want to be outside it will rain...lol, or maybe it won't.

Anyway, just wanted to post the latest project and say it is "FINISHED!".


TTFN


Jamie

No comments:

Evening Majesty

Evening Majesty
Sold ACEO

Orca's playground

Orca's playground
Sold 4 x 6 OSWOA

Sea Of Dreams

Sea Of Dreams
Sold 4 x 6 Acrylic