Sunday, May 4, 2008

Finished!

I finally have the window completed. Took a little time and thought as I have not painted a window for some time now but I am pretty pleased with how it turned out. I have it listed on eBay at the moment under "thesilvergardens". Hope you all like it.


I am thinking the next window to hit the easel will be an all black or mostly black window with a moon. I'm not sure if I want it to be a black cat theme or a romantic theme. Still in the planning stages at this point and is a couple projects down the road yet.

I really want to get working on this idea for an angel I have and I might work on getting another raven ACEO done. All still in the thought process so it's a race to see what happens to hit the canvas first. :o)

Plus, I keep hearing the gardens calling but it still remains cold and wet outside. Yesterday was sunny but chilly and today is forecasted thunder storms...bummer. :o( Oh well, back to painting I guess while I wait for the weather to get a little better.

Looking at he radar it doesn't show much so maybe I will head outdoors after a bit. YEAH!!! Anyway, I think I'll cut it here for now as I'm thinking I should really get some more stuff done. Been painting so long that the house chores are now behind. But that's how it always goes for me. I finally got a dishwasher to help with some of it and I pay the kids a little to help when needed now that they aren't little babies anymore. But I still always have my share that collects so I better go. Thanks and God Bless everyone.

Jamie

No comments:

Evening Majesty

Evening Majesty
Sold ACEO

Orca's playground

Orca's playground
Sold 4 x 6 OSWOA

Sea Of Dreams

Sea Of Dreams
Sold 4 x 6 Acrylic