Wednesday, September 21, 2011

First For 2011


I have finally completed my first work for 2011 and it feels so good to have it done. lol I really wanted to paint another unicorn since last Fall to add to my unicorn series and I have finally finished it today. It's currently on eBay for anyone who may be interested in it. ;)

This piece is title "Galaxy" being I wasn't sure what to do with the mane and tail until the idea of making them see-through with distant stars sparkling in them came to my mind...thank you God for such wonderful ideas. ;) I have to say a lot of my inspiration for my unicorn series comes from the wonderful and creative Bella Sara series that's been out for a while now. After seeing so many inspiring pieces done year after year by them I felt led to start creating a few of my own unicorns to offer to all you wonderful collectors out there. Plus, it helps I've had a life long passion for unicorns that started in my early childhood in the 80's. Unicorns were on everything back then!! lol I hope you all enjoy viewing the first piece of 2011. I will very soon be working on a few more pieces. I also just picked up a set of gouache paints and am anxious to start paint with this "new to me" medium.

ttfn

No comments:

Evening Majesty

Evening Majesty
Sold ACEO

Orca's playground

Orca's playground
Sold 4 x 6 OSWOA

Sea Of Dreams

Sea Of Dreams
Sold 4 x 6 Acrylic