Friday, May 20, 2011

Finished Window & More

Okay, I know it's been quite a while since I have posted anything new on my blog and I feel terrible about it. Life gets one so busy that you forget all the things you were doing. lol So I will post pictures of most of my pieces since my last post...which aren't too many really. And I will post the picture of this window I had been giving a sneak peak of for so long. lol




So here's the completed window from almost 2 years ago as well as 2 ACEOs I had painted since my last post. The unicorn is my latest piece I created a few months ago now. I haven't been too active with my paintbrush lately and am having art withdrawals again. lol I think it's time to put my other activities aside for awhile and paint again. How it calms me to create and paint.

No comments:

Evening Majesty

Evening Majesty
Sold ACEO

Orca's playground

Orca's playground
Sold 4 x 6 OSWOA

Sea Of Dreams

Sea Of Dreams
Sold 4 x 6 Acrylic