Friday, September 30, 2011

Aaahh, Autumn



Now that the leaves are turning and the air is becoming cool and crisp I have finally found the time and the quiet (with the kids gone to school) to paint again and I'm loving it. I have so many wonderful ideas that I want to do and am really excited to be able to get the chance to paint them. I just completed two more ACEOs this week and want to share them here for any of you who may be interested. ;) They currently are on eBay but I will also be offering prints of these once the originals are sold.

Also, I wanted to share that I am now offering two different types of prints of each of my artworks. A standard print which will be all open editions, and a really high quality and much more expensive prints which all will be limited editions. The standard prints will not be as crisp in clarity nor in color as the high quality prints and so that's also why the difference in prices. So please keep an eye out for that when purchasing prints from me. If you have a request to get a certain print in high quality that is not offered just yet, please feel free to contact me and let me know.

Well, I hope you all are enjoying the Fall season as well...the colors, the smells, cooler temps, warmer blankets. I feel a bit sadden this year that summer is already over but I suppose with our cooler Spring, the summer felt rather short. But now that Fall has arrived, a new season to enjoy, I get to paint again. And with that, I best find my sketch book and my paint brush and be off to create yet another work of art.

TTFN, my friends!

No comments:

Evening Majesty

Evening Majesty
Sold ACEO

Orca's playground

Orca's playground
Sold 4 x 6 OSWOA

Sea Of Dreams

Sea Of Dreams
Sold 4 x 6 Acrylic